Agricultural Loan Officer
Local Banking/Financial Institution is looking for an Agricultural Loan Officer in the area to manage and grow an existing portfolio. The Agricultural Loan Officer position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience in Agricultural Lending and strong new business development skills. Candidates must have a solid understanding of the banking industry and the underwriting process.
Responsibilities for the Agricultural Loan Officer:
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio.
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality.
- Promote new business development.
- Work in sync with support staff and executive management
Job Requirements for the Agricultural Loan Officer:
- 2+ years as an Agricultural Loan Officer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- Existing portfolio is a strong plus.
- Underwriting/Credit Analysis background preferred
- Agricultural Background
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Bob Deaton at 605-799-8676 or email at email@example.com for confidential help.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.