A reputable Healthcare practice is looking to add a Physical Therapist (PT) to their team. This is an ideal opportunity for a Physical Therapist who wants to plant roots in an esteemed practice and have opportunities for growth as a practicioner.
If you are Physical Therapist that values patient care and is enthusiastic about their profession, let's talk!
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary approach
- Commitment to excellent client relationships and communication
- CPR certified
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
- Documentation that follows reimbursement guidelines
Apply now for the next step in your Physical Therapy Career!
To be considered, please apply with a resume and cover letter/brief personal description. If you have any questions or wish to discuss any other Healthcare positions reach out to Alison Reierson with gpac at email@example.com or call/text 605-937-5644.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.