Home Health Director of Nursing:
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the supervision of services of the Health Care Agency. The position is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies. The Director of Nursing ensures compliance with the agencies policy and procedures and is responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines. Participates in program development and implementation.
- Initiation of the Plan of Care and Re-certification process.
- Timely and accurate communication and documentation is sent to the office, related to referrals, authorizations and eligibility (State funded programs Medicaid/Medicare, and third party payers) when requested.
- Adequate coordination of care/services among multi-disciplinary team members/physicians.
- Agency Administrative, Clinical, and Operational policy and procedure manuals are updated, communicated and utilized.
- Compliance and participation in the continuing quality of improvement and utilization review of organizational services.
- Appropriate billing and inventory controls are in place for medical supplies/forms.
- Assisting responsibility in Business Development & Sales for the agency
- Appropriate reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and all other components of risk management.
- Staff development and in-services are readily available and specific needs for continuing education are addressed.
- Appropriate education and competence related to all Information Systems processes.
- Staffing is appropriate with an adequate number of qualified personnel and/or independent contractors to accomplish the objectives and meet agency standards of service as well as, promote cost effective utilization of personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN license
- 5+ years home health experience
- Some pediactric experience preferred
- Must display an understanding of local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com. Call/Text 605-610-1217
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.