Due to recent significant growth, a prominent clinic is actively seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who will provide first-class care for their patients while ensuring an exceptional experience. The applicant must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate with all members of the clinical and administrative teams to assure the best therapeutic programming for all clients. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech Language Hearing Association preferred, however will highly consider Certificate of Clinical Competence as a Clinical Fellow
- Proficiency in computer use; including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishment and evaluation of treatment programs, plans of care, goals, and discharge plans for assigned clients as related to speech-language therapy.
- Collaborate with behavior therapists and parents to develop comprehensive treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate records and completes and submits required documentation within established guidelines
- Provide leadership and assistance in integrating speech-language therapy targets or activities into behavior therapy setting in consultation with the clinical team.
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please submit your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.