I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
The Clinical & Research Transformation Consultant supports the Chief Clinical Operations Officer and Chief Clinical Innovations Officer. This position reports directly to the CCIO and is a partner to both the CCOO and CCIO in supporting the Enterprise Clinical Transformation work. The Clinical Department Coordinator is a key business expert in all crucial work streams to meet Executive Leadership expectations. This is focused on cost savings as well as the creation of new organizational design components to transform clinical delivery and patient outcome realization.
- Partner with CCOO and CCIO to drive and achieve results for the Enterprise clinical transformation
- Work with the CCOO, CCIO and other executive leaders to help accomplish business goals, growth metrics, and key strategic initiatives
- Partner directly with other senior leaders on behalf of CCOO and CCIO to lead drive successful completion of cross company efforts
- Provide business analysis and support as requested by Clinical leaders including knowledge of competitive environment, government relations and health care industry
- Develop and create Clinical internal and external meeting materials
- Work closely with other executive office staff in support both CCOO and CCIO
- Drive strategic initiatives across KAH enterprise (Home Health, Palliative, Hospice, and Community Care) to promote overall business collaboration and achievement of clinical goals
- Own team onsite meetings and Board meeting content creation and facilitation
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- Requires minimum 5 years' experience in health care industry, business or public policy
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in creating professional presentations and developing messaging around business strategies
- Able to work effectively with high level executive management team, building strong relationship across business groups
- Able to handle high confidential or sensitive information in a professional, discreet manner
- Experienced in developing work plan to effectively manage projects
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 20%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
keywords: healthcare consultant, MBA, MHA, Masters in Healthcare, Masters in Business, clinical business operations support, chief of staff, Chief of Staff, program development, program coordinator, hospital system, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, innovation, financial analysis, healthcare analysis, Clinical Research, Transformation Consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.