Gpac has recently partnered with an AWARD-WINNING commercial roofing company, that has an urgent need for an experienced sales representative. This company has an amazing culture that understands that its employees drive the success of the company. They strive to not only provide the best roofing service to their customers but to also have a strong positive influence in the cities where they serve. Their real calling is to provide an important form of protection for the people who live and work inside so they can continue to safely live out their stories.
If you value; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety, this is the place for you! If your experience matches our requirements, I want you to apply today.
- The sales rep will proactively call on new business
- Direct sales efforts, research industry contacts and conduct phone and face to face meetings
- Meet monthly sales quota
- Utilize online- tool for tracking leads, opportunities, proposals and customer activities
- Sending out professional proposals
- Daily Cold Calling and Hunting new Sales Opportunities
- Develop professional sales presentations using desktop publishing tools
- Move through the sales cycle by phone contact, email contact, skype meetings, on-site customer meetings to close business
- Work closely with engineering on technical matters and provide technical solutions pertaining to applications and or equipment issues
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of the competition, industry trends, and technical developments
- Conduct research to determine appropriate customers to call on. Proactive selling!
- Participate in trade shows, technical conferences, and other marketing-related sales initiatives.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree highly preferred
- 5 years minimum of direct face-to-face field sales experience within the roofing industry
- Measuring and Estimating experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in challenging situations
- Strong skills in relationship building, presentation, and problem-solving
- Professional written and verbal communication with both internal and external clients
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft, and Excel.
- Must be able to climb a ladder; may require lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a clean driving record
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. They are a rapidly growing company that stands out in the roofing industry. They are the top-recommended roofing company in the area and are looking to expand their team with like-minded individuals. The pay potential is uncapped, and they work hard to help all their team members succeed.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401 (k), and Medical, vacation
My name is Kelly Townsend and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-799-8158 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.