This regional and profitable Agriculture team is looking to add a Sales Agronomist! Our client has a strong reputation for providing quality Agronomy products and customer service in the area. They are needing a professional who can educate the customer and grow their market share! Join a growing team with strong resources that strives to be an industry leader! Apply Today to be considered.
About the Opportunity:
- Represent a regional leader in Agronomy products and services by building and maintaining customer relations
- Consult directly with crop producers in regards to seed, fertilizer and chemical needs
- Expand market share in the territory by being the expert and go-to professional in the industry
Requirements and Compensation Package:
- B.S. Degree in Agronomy, Crop Science or Agriculture is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with crop scouting, product knowledge, and good farming practices
- Must have excellent communication, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Base Salary + Bonus ($45,000-$90,000+)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Retirement Match Program
- Expect day travel with limited overnight
If you are qualified and serious, please submit a resume or contact Heather Engberg at (605) 231-4547 for more information on this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.