Our client is looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent communication skills for the role of Sales Representative. This company is a well established building materials provider and is looking for the right person to help them continue to grow!
- Cultivate effective working relationships with component locations and utilizes knowledge of customer requirements and specific company products and services to recommend mutually beneficial solutions.
- Develop strategic plans for sales and profit margin growth for assigned component locations, including tracking product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and product development.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints within established guidelines or escalates to appropriate management for resolution.
- Coordinate sales related activities with warehouse, sales, credit, production and delivery personnel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Sales Management or related field
- 5+ years of sales experience in the industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High degree of product expertise in components and other products, as specified
Take the leap and APPLY NOW!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.