Our new client in the area, a 3PL who services the lower 48, is rapidly growing and is in need of professional additions to their strategic team as both Account Executives and Licensed Brokers. The level of prior experience a candidate has will determine which position makes more sense.
The ideal candidate (regardless of tenure) will have the following experience and skillset:
- Strong understanding of the 3PL environment
- LTL, FTL. or Flatbed brokerage experience
- Demonstrated prospecting and relationship building
- Dedication to "the process" of uncovering new business (cold calling, scheduling, follow ups, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As we are in a candidate driven market, and the best in the business know their worth, the company is offering the following to differentiate themselves:
- Base + aggressive commission structure
- Company assisted benefits package
- 401k match program
- Two weeks paid vacation + schedule flexibility
- An award-winning culture, and the opportunity to help guide the future of the organization
If you can check the boxes above and are interested in a new opportunity, fire me over a resume and give me a call as soon as you can!
KC Proctor | Search Consultant at gpac
(605)-370-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.