Landscaper job Burnaby British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Date Posted: 2/26/2020
Number Of Openings: 2
Westwood Landscapes Inc is looking for full time Landscaper for the 101-1126s Douglass Road Burnaby, BC location.
2 Positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Planning and constructing landscaped environments on commercial and residential constructions sites
• Manage landscape projects
• Direct crews
• Survey and assess sites
• Work outdoor in all weather conditions
• Follow safety regulations and attends training programs as needed
• Perform physically demanding tasks such as shoveling dirt/gravel, moving pavers, wheel barrowing back and forth, digging trenches etc.
• Must be well organized and pay attention to detail
• Has to have adequate fitness level to perform the duties of the job
Successful candidates will be responsible for training and supervising 1-2 employees. Hours of work are 8 hours/day 5 days a week (morning/day and sometimes weekend shifts) Pay is $26/hour. Successful candidates will speak English. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on experience. Must have secondary school diploma.
Please send resumes via email, email@example.com
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: Bachelors
Contact Name: Westwood Landscapes Inc.
Company Type: Employer
Street: 101-1126 Douglas Road
State: British Columbia
Zip: V5C 4Z6
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites