We are seeking candidates with excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills for an Inside Sales Support role in Princeton, NJ! This is a part time role within the business development department. The Sales Support Associate is responsible for reaching out to business customers that have worked with the company previously to check in and offer new products, suggestions, and see if they are in need of service or products. These are established business connections and warm leads.
Job Details for Sales Support Associate:
- Schedule: Part time, about 20-25 hours per week
- Pay Rate: $14-16/hour
- Temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Sales Support Associate:
- Call customers (B2B) to see if they have current needs or are interested in any business services
- Work off of a list of warm leads and previous customers who are not currently working with the company
- Gather information from customers such as challenges, potential upcoming needs or previous success stories
- Offer new products, make suggestions or make customers aware of changes in offerings, products or services
- Work with business development and sales team on any special projects or requests
Job Requirements for Sales Support Associate:
- Previous experience in sales, business development or related area in a corporate, B2B environment
- Ability to build rapport easily and connect with decision makers
- Good business sense with a customer-first attitude
- Excellent communication skills and phone demeanor
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.