About the role: The Technical Account Manager is responsible for expanding our network and increasing our revenue by acquiring and expanding new client accounts within one of the best markets in the US today. This critical business builder, and the lifeblood of any successful organization around the world, will help us achieve our highest goals as a true talent partner to great companies - old and new, large and small.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Applying your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through cold calling and other successful communication techniques.
- Leveraging your technical knowledge to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels and seeking continuous improvement in this area on a regular basis.
- Compelling your prospects through effective communication to act and use Volt to relieve their pain.
- Documenting all your daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by Management.
- Seeking continuous sales self-improvement on a monthly and annual basis, with support from Management.
- Meeting or exceeding all required Sales Activity Metrics on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Meeting or exceeding all required Financial Quotas on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Always representing Volt to the Market in a positive, professional and ethical manner
- Minimum 1 year of Business Development/Hunter experience in the Staffing Industry, IT Services or Engineering Services industries
- Experience in the Professional Services or IT/Engineering Staffing Services industries, preferably Recruiting, Sales or other client facing roles highly preferred
- Proven experience developing new pipeline opportunity and generating revenue
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance your individual success in the field
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered. A proven record of success surpasses all.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.