Account Executive (Commercial Insurance)
Responsible for servicing and marketing the needs of clients to maximize company revenue, and to build and maintain client, carrier, other provider, and associate relationships. Coordinate all resources to provide quality client service.
* Understand and perform marketing and account services to provide the broadest and most competitive quality product for clients
* Understand the overall business, operations, and real estate client needs of the client; anticipate when and how to respond
* Understand and is well-informed on insurance industry developments and all products available in the insurance marketplace
* Develop and maintain dependable working relationships with carriers and other providers
* Coordinate marketing strategies and selection for new and renewal business, and maintain communication with the account team during the entire marketing process to protect current business and secure new business
* Build and maintain effective relationships with clients to provide the best possible service on a timely basis. Demonstrate the ability to instill confidence and comfort with the client
* Coordinate the renewal of current client business:
* provide renewal notice to Producer and set up renewal meeting 120 days prior
* complete exposure checklist;
* Current insurance license or the ability to obtain immediately required.
* Must have a complete understanding of the concepts, issues, and overall impact of marketing and pricing
* Willingness to expand knowledge and effectiveness in the insurance industry by successful completion of extended insurance education beyond continuing education requirements for licensing
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel required; PowerPoint preferred
* Ability to compile, analyze, and interpret financial information and data to facilitate decision making
I am Sarah Ladd and I look forward to having a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career. Please contact me at (605)679-4215 to have a conversation about this exciting career advancement opportunity!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.