PeopleShare is seeking a Receptionist in the Robinson Township, PA for a manufacturing company.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of receptionist or administrative/office experience. Great daylight part-time schedule offered.
Call Amanda at 412-922-5200 or apply!
Job Details for Receptionist:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-3:00 PM (part-time)
- Pay Rate: $12 per hour, potential raise after probationary period
- Contract to hire, long term fit!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Receptionist:
- Answer phones, direct calls and build relationships with current clients/vendors
- Light data entry for memos, reports, in excel, and other systems etc.
- General filing
- Make sure all office supplies are available, coffee, tea, water etc., order as needed
Job Requirements for Receptionist:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Data entry skills for Microsoft Office and other systems
- 1 year or previous receptionist or administrative/office experience
- Reliable transportation and dependable
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.