Job Duties and Responsibilities:
-Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the IT field focusing on engineering projects with specific Business and UX Design.
-Shall have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
-Shall have experience with large scale, high-performance enterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
-Shall have, at a minimum, a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design or Visual Communications.
-Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design
-Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
-Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
-Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
-Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites
-Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
-Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
-Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete designs.
-Demonstrated ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
-Demonstrated ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
-Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, and Invision
-Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front End Web Developer.
- Design, prototype, develop, and maintain mission-critical web-based applications.
- Work closely with highly technical end-users to develop resolution of software problems.
- Work independently and will have latitude in how they choose to solve problems.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a Ph.D. with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.