This position is contingent upon award
*Develop modern front-ends utilizing React, Angular, or similar component-driven frameworks.
*Displays strong communication and collaborative skills when coordinating with team members regarding design, development and testing.
*Develops, codes, maintains, and supports web applications that follow development standards.
*Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing software application features and enhancements.
*Plans, implements, and supports new application designs and features.
*Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple tasks.
*Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with a strong commitment to delivery
*Submit bi-weekly/monthly status report document
Education and Experience
*At least 3 years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
*Customizing UI frameworks such as Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Material UI, or similar
*Experience incorporating UX practices into modern, tasteful, and maintainable CSS layouts
*Familiar with full stack web development
*Familiar with Git version control software
*Familiar with IDEs such as IntelliJ, Webstorm, or similar
*Familiar with Windows and Linux environments
*Familiar with requirements management tools, planning and defect tracking tools such as JIRA and TRAC.
*Strong oral and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Address customer inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns.
- Perform data entry accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in the area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of mode rage scope and complexity.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
- Grandfathered Job Profile. Do Not Use.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.