Remote Digital Marketing Specialist (Part Time)
Agile is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be an organized, self-starter with a passion for all things marketing and technology. This person should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. In this role, you will be planning and executing campaigns, managing marketing vendors, developing lead generation programs, and tracking and reporting on marketing program initiatives.
This role will be 100% remote (except for a monthly status meeting that will be held in Alpharetta at our corporate office). You will need to be available during business hours to speak with our vendors and team as needed.
Our need is for a part-time employee to work around 20 hours per month. We understand that this might not be your only job, and you are welcome to work this job in conjunction with another full-time job, or as part-time work. Most of our marketing initiatives are not urgent and can be worked around your schedule. This would be a great side-hustle for someone trying to make extra money.
Compensation: Targeting $20/hr - W2
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Supporting the development of digital website and ecommerce campaign plans to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business revenue goals and provide brand reinforcement
- Managing social media platforms and the company WordPress website including Google Analytics, SEO Optimization
- Tracking and analyzing metrics, developing best practices to increase engagement and conversion rates
- Creating, editing and producing content for digital marketing including blogs, promotions, prospect communications and website
- Collaborating with leadership to drive lead generation, lead nurturing and opportunity pipeline from marketing programs
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- Experience with B2B social media, email campaigns (Constant Contact) and SEO/SEM
- Excellent written and verbal communication, relationship, organization and project management skills
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Constant Contact, and search optimization