My name is Ammy and I specialize in placing legal professionals in the San Francisco area. I am currently working with a top firm that is looking to add an exceptional Personal Injury Defense Attorney to their busy practice.
- 5-7 years' experience
- Trial experience or exposure, and the desire to be a trial attorney
- Litigation in Federal courts
- Self-insured products liability litigation
- Appellate work, including drafting appellate briefs
- Membership in a Greek-letter organization
- Availability for travel
- Ability to obtain pro hac vice admission in multiple jurisdictions
- Some experience representing self-insured clients in personal injury litigation and interfacing with corporate executives and General Counsel, as opposed to insurance adjusters
- Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills
- Time billing experience
- Must be an active member in good standing of the California Bar
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Advancement potential
Job Type: Full-Time
To be considered, please apply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Ammy Counterman directly at 605-679-9428 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.