Do you have a great outgoing high energy personality and experience in an Administrative Assistant role?
PeopleShare is searching for the next great assistant for a local company in Lancaster, PA area.
Job Details for an Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $15.00
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for an Administrative Assistant:
- Creating content and managing Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Coordinating and partnering with vendors, customers and partners
- Ordering and tracking supplies
- Sending invoices and collecting payments, utilizing QuickBooks and Auto Quotes.
- Utilizing Microsoft suite and CRM to enter and track data
- Answering phones, filing, and taking accurate messages
- Managing schedules and coordinating nationwide travel for the owner
Job Requirements for an Administrative Assistant:
- Degree in business related field preferred
- Expert knowledge Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks and Auto Quotes)
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.