Be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed in running their business!
Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation's economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them? Unfortunately, the road to success for a small business is paved with challenges, and longevity is not a given. This is where you come in!
SYKES in Wise is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping small businesses succeed. SYKES customers are small businesses that use QuickBooks to run their business. The SYKES team helps its customers learn how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoots technical issues. Support topics include how to create an invoice, how to set up payroll and how to reconcile books.
If you feel like you don't know much about these topics, no worries. Most of our new hires don't either and that's why SYKES offers paid training to teach you how to use QuickBooks and help provide awesome customer support.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs')
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Accountable for recognizing and recommending when there are needs-based up-sell & cross-sell opportunities. Can proactively apply the offering capabilities to the customer situation; recommend additional offerings and speak broadly about all Intuit offerings while also exploring additional details as customer need arises.
Reasons why joining SYKES in Wise is a GREAT idea:
- Our mission: We Help People, One Caring Interaction at a Time!
- Competitive base pay starting at $12.50/hour plus monthly incentive pay based on your performance
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Two weeks paid vacation annually
- 100% Free College Tuition: After just one year of employment, our employees can earn the online degree of their choice through Ashford University
- Continuous promotional opportunities
- Family-friendly environment that harbors team work
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you ready to join a group of amazing people? Are you ready to care for customers like never before? Apply today to join an incredible work environment characterized by caring interactions that deliver a family atmosphere and a stellar customer experience!