PeopleShare has an immediate DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a Customer Service Support Specialist in Blawnox, PA! Don't miss this chance to build your career with this unique opportunity to impact people's lives. APPLY TODAY!
Job Details for Customer Service Support Specialist:
- Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm or 10:00am-6:00pm
- Pay Rate: $17.98
- DIRECT HIRE!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Service Support Specialist:
- Provide customer support via phone patiently and politely
- Assist customers with troubleshooting effectively to resolve issues
- Identify specific issues with regard to customer questions, concerns or complaints
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers
Job Requirements for Customer Service Support Specialist:
- Associates/Bachelors degree in related field
- 2 years experience in a customer service related environment preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.