***Hey you! Yes, you with the stale Machine Operator job. Looking for a long-term career where you'll be valued for your work and have opportunity to grow? Have I got the job for you!***
PeopleShare has an immediate opening in Leola, PA for a skilled Machine Operator: includes regular full time hours, full benefits, and high pay.
Apply today, and start as soon as next week!
Job Details for Machine Operator:
- Schedule: 3rd Shift - Monday-Friday 10:30pm-7am (1st Shift may also be available)
- Pay Rate: $15.50-$18.50/hour
Job Responsibilities & Description for Machine Operator:
- Operate grinding machine to shape and refine rubber and silicone spools
- Perform manual lifting and machine-aided lifts using crane
- Operate forklift
- Perform light machine setup and troubleshooting
Job Requirements for Machine Operator:
- Ability to read tape measure and use other measuring equipment
- 2+ years of experience as a Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Material Handler, or similar position
- Excellent work history - Must have spent 2+ years in a recent job
- Experience with Forklift or Lathe Machine preferred
- High school diploma required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, forklift operators, machine operators, machine operator assistants, machine operator offloaders, machine operator offbearers, machine operator specialists, CNC machine operators, CNC programmers, CNC machinists, CNC specialists, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.