PeopleShare is seeking Customer Service minded individuals for a client in Robinson Township, PA.
If you have at least 1 year of customer service or call center experience or are a recent college graduate please apply with an updated resume.
Job Details for Customer Service-Worker's Compensation Industry:
- Schedule: Monday- Friday
- Pay Rate: $13-$15 an hour based on experience
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Service-Worker's Compensation Industry:
- Schedules network appointments following proper procedures
- Answers incoming calls and transfers as needed
- Documents the case file appropriately with regards to calls, issues and reports
- Assists with recruiting new network providers and preparing network recruiting documents
Job Requirements for Customer Service-Worker's Compensation Industry:
- High school diploma of equivalent required (GED)
- Associate's or 2 year degree preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent data entry and computer skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.