PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Client Service Specialist in Robinson Township.
In this role in Robinson, you will be working with a well known financial institution that services fortune 500 companies. If you are focused on providing client's the best and have worked in the financial/banking industry, this position will be the perfect match for you. Call Amanda at 412-922-5200 for consideration or apply to the posting.
Job Details for Client Service Specialist-Financial Industry:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 10:30 AM 7:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $38,000-$42,000
- Direct hire and competitive benefits
Job Responsibilities & Description for Client Service Specialist-Financial Industry:
- Handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing client phone calls and emails
- Articulate the account opening, distributions, and investment process to clients
- Assist clients in filling out forms and checking that they are fully completed
- Provides educated answers with regard to Qualified Plans, IRA's, and IRS Codes
Job Requirements for Client Service Specialist-Financial Industry:
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree preferred
- Client/customer service mindset
- Minimum of 3 years experience in client financial/banking services or call center type environment
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.