Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Technicians needed! Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional Growth
- Great company culture
- 5+ years of Commercial and Industrial HVAC Service Experience
- EPA Certified
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have strong skillset in troubleshooting, repairing, and performing maintenance on commercial HVAC projects
- Strong understanding of HVAC functions, ductwork modifications and design
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and project managers
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must!
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have stable background/work history to be considered for this position
Other Available Positions: HVAC Installers, Service Technicians, HVAC Journeyman, Senior HVAC Technicians, HVAC/R Servcie Tech
For consideration for this Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Tech position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. If you are interested in something other than a Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Tech position, please reach out as we work nationwide from positions such as Commercal/Industrial HVAC Service Tech to Executive levels.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.