|Employer Name: Nishiki Sushi Bar
|Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
||Date Posted: 1/23/2020
|Number Of Openings: 1
Nishiki Sushi Bar
Salary: $18.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Minimum Education: Diploma or above
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Restaurant and Food Service Managers (0631)
NOC Job Title: Assistant Manager, Restaurant
6501 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5P 3X8, Canada
Job Description :
Nishiki Sushi Bar is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team in order to improve the growing business. Candidates are expected to have professional experiences in food serving industry to serve customers from different cultural backgrounds. Moreover, candidates with marketing experience will be an asset as our company is planning to expand our business through social media and other platforms. Wages are $18 per hour plus gratuity.
Company Legal Name: Nishiki Sushi Bar.
Work Location: 6501 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5P 3X8
Position: Assistant Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Salary: $18.00 per hour plus gratuity
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Key Job duties:
• Manage, plan, and organize the daily operations of the restaurant.
• Assist with building marketing plan in order to promote the restaurant through social media and different platforms.
• Assist with budget control, monitoring the daily revenues and expenses.
• Assist and communicate with the Manager with other duties required.
• Ensure that enforce safe food handling practices and health regulations are followed
• Resolve customer complaints and concerns; handle the issues professionally in order to provide the satisfaction of the customers.
• Assist with budget preparation, as well as the monitoring of revenues and expenses.
• Recruit and supervise new staffs, modify training schedules and arrange work duties.
• Keep record of inventory and order all necessary supplies in weekly basis.
• Team player
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Client focus
• Flexible and organized
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Customer service experience: 1 to 2 years (experience in food service sector will be preferable)
• Management experience: 2 years (Preferred)
• Marketing experience: 1 year (Preferred).
• Knowledge of social media platforms will be a huge asset.
Education requirements and qualifications:
• Completion of a diploma program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is preferable. However, candidates with Bachelor Degree and food service sector experience will be an asset.
• Marketing and management experience will be required.
• Food Safe Level 1 Certificate is required
• Serving it Right (SIR)
Interested candidates please send the resume to email@example.com.
While we thank all those interested in this position, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Alan Deng (Manager)
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Nishiki Sushi Bar is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team in order to improve the growing business. Candidates are expected to have professional experiences in food serving industry to serve customers from different cultural backgrounds. Moreover, candidates with marketing experience will be an asset as our company is planning to expand our business through social media and other platforms.
|Contact Name: Alan Deng
||Company Type: Employer
|Company: Nishiki Sushi Bar
|Street: 6501 Victoria Drive
|State: British Columbia
|Zip: V5P 3X8