One of our best client companies is looking for the best architectural talent in the area. Do you have the ability to run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck in a technical track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful opportunity for a Construction Administrator.
You should possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple project deadlines, have excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and trends, a desire to mentor and manage teams, and the ability to nurture Client relationships.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Registered/Licensed Architect or actively pursuing registration
- Professional Degree in Architecture or Construction
- Effectively communicate with designers to gain understanding of design intent.
- Reviews conformance of documents to codes.
- Communicates legal ramifications of changes to the contract documents during construction phase
- Knowledge of the sequences and status of the construction process and ability to communicate same to the client and the architect/engineer team in a timely and concise manner.
- Performs visual checks of construction, records observations, verifies observations against contract documents and communicates same to client and architect/engineer team.
- Maintains current knowledge of product delivery schedules and long-lead procurement item needs.
- Uses standard protocol for communication with and between team members, to include the owner, architect/engineer team, contractor staff and subcontractors.
- Manages critical path construction situation by providing prompt, informed responses to contractors.
- Coordinates the supporting efforts of consultants through the construction process.
Join an established design firm in Atlanta, a healthy backlog and clients across the country, and a very strong outlook.
- Interdisciplinary global firm that provides Architecture, Interior Design, Mixed-Use, Sustainable Design, Urban Design, Structural Engineering, Research and more!
- They firmly believe that design can change people's lives for the better - they deliver designs that inspire, connect and perform.
- Specialize in creating dynamic design that's as unique as each client
- Not only do they have a solid culture, but a great compensation and benefits package including a discretionary annual bonus in December each year based on the firm's profitability and individual performance.
- Have been in business for over 80 years.
- Pride themselves on creating neighborhoods where EVERYONE thrives.
- Their design concepts continually evolve, conform and set new standards.
- They firmly believe in quality experience with each individual.
- They have a very diverse portfolio working on Aviation, Civic & Cultural, Commercial, Education, Government, Health, Hospitality, Mission Critical, Residential Mixed-Use, as well as Sports & Entertainment.
You will enjoy the work/life balance with flexible hours, work from home options, client parties, team parties, project site visits, and volunteering activities.
For Direct Consideration contact Russell Johnson at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements and a portfolio.
Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW! Please contact Russell Johnson directly at email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
gpac (growing people and companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.