HVAC Project Manager/Estimator Opportunity:
A well-established contractor is seeking an experienced and local HVAC Project Manager to prospect, bid and manage commercial projects in the area. Our projects include design build, plan spec and tenant improvements, working on commercial and industrial buildings.
- 7+ years of HVAC Construction Project Management and Estimating experience
- Strong background in design, application and installation of all types of HVAC systems
- Capable to estimate, bid and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Project budgeting skills
- Able to promptly resolve team management problems
- Able to prospect, estimate and bid on projects
- Time management skills; able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner
- HVAC application and design capabilities
- Application of current codes
- Construction management experience
- MS Office proficient
- Competitive Pay
- Company Car
- Health Insurance
- 401K match
- Great Culture
Please send resume and list of projects to be considered for this position. Apply here now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.