One of our top client companies in the food production industry recently reached out to us searching for a Production Supervisor to add to their team. This company has a great reputation in the industry and a fantastic culture. This is a day shift position and produciton runs 5 days per week.
Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct and control operation activities
- Organize and facilitate production line activities to ensure conformance to establish requirements regarding quality, safety, employee-relations, productivity and cost scheduled volume outputs
- Manage workforce to consistently meet the operating plan
- Review production plans to ensure adequate resources are in place to meet plant objectives
- Adhere to quality standards to ensure product quality and Food Safety by following GMP's and SOP's
- Ensure strong, effective communication cross departmentally
- Hire, train and coach staff
- Report on quality defect issues and help determine necessary corrective actions
Production Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a food manufacturing facility required
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledgeable of HACCP, GMPs, SOP's and OSHA standards
- State-of-the-art facility
- Awesome benefits: 401k matching; 100% employee paid health care, PTO, paid holidays, paid sick days
- Competitive pay
- Great culture
The Production Supervisor position will not be available long. Don't Hesitate; Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.