A well established Co-Op is looking to add a Location Manager to their strong team. A true leader in full service agriculture, who takes pride in their work and their people, who strives to make a difference in their community.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the facility
- Direct and motivate staff
- Manage warehouse, inventory, chemical, fertilizers, seed, and feed
- Handle grain, and follow safety compliance
- Assist in preparing accounting records
- Operate company equipment as needed
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive wage DOE
- Benefits package: health, vision, dental, PTO, 401K
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Ethan Akin directly at 605-610-1558. Resumes may be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.