A strong and profitable independent Ag retailer has an immediate opening for a Sales Agronomist. This retailer carries a line-up of proven crop input products. They have strong name recognition in the region, and have a loyal customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Crop scouting to identify agronomic issues in growers fields
- Create recommendations to increase farmers yield potential
- Sales of chemical, fertilizer, seed, and custom application services
- Business development and increasing market share
- 2+ years of experience in an agronomy related position
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, Soil Science, or related field
- Ability to effectively communicate with farmers
- Desire to sell crop input products
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.