We are hiring for an In-Plant Technician II, based at our client site located in Nashville, TN. If you are interested in applying, we require that you work directly on-site with a variable schedule some overtime may be required. Minimum pay $23/hour depending on experience.
In this role your primary responsibility is to under minimal supervision, provide color matching, formulating, and small batch blending on-site at the customer location. Produce and quality control inks to ensure the product meet or exceed the customer's expectations. Maintain detailed production and quality control records. Support customer's schedule through production coordination. Work safely and maintain good housekeeping. Provide strong press side technical service, troubleshoot problems and provide detailed and consistent technical reporting. Maintain monthly and weekly reporting to internal Sun Chemical team.
If you decide to join our team, we can offer a rewarding career with on the job training, great compensation, benefits, an engaging, inviting and warm team culture, while working for the industry leader.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Adequate math skills for weighing and measuring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge MS Word, Excel and PP
- Capable of repeatedly lifting 50 lbs. and stand throughout shift
- 1+ years of color matching, batch ticketing/mixing and blending procedures
- 3+ years of ink/industry experience with Solvent Flexo and ink dispensers
- Variable shift from 6:00pm-6:00am
- Minimum pay $23/hour depending on experience
Drug screen and background check are mandatory if you are offered this position.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.