We are partnered with a top Agriculture Company that has a number of locations around Iowa that is looking for a Grain Superintendent for one of their facilities. You would have an excellent GM to work under and train with. You would be responsible for the day to day operations of one of this company's larger facilities.
Job Description for Grain Superintendent:
- Oversee day to day operations of the elevator
- Supervise a team of 5-10 employees
- Lead and train company safety program
- Schedule and lead all preventative maintenance initiatives
- Regulate locations grain inventory
- Make recommendations on repairs and elevator improvements
Grain Superintendent Background Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years grain operations experience
- BS in Ag Related field preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver's license
- CDL would be beneficial
If you are wanting to work for a growing Ag company that has great benefits, APPLY TODAY!
To be considered, simply submit a resume or contact email@example.com to discuss other Ag positions of interest.
Keywords: Grain, Grain Operations, Grain Superintendent, Grain Location Manager, Ag, Agriculture, Grain Merchandiser, Grain Originator, Coop, Cooperative, Location Manager, Agronomy, Elevator, Grain Elevator, Grain Operator
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.