An ag-focused organization is confidentially looking to add another member to their lending team. They are seeking an Agriculture Loan Officer to hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for an individual who is searching for the flexibility and excellent culture this relationship-driven community bank provides.
- Working with the loan staff and management team to build and maintain agriculture relationships
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the bank's lending policies and procedures
- Develop long-term customer relationships
- Network and community involvement
- Develop new relationships
- 1+ Year of Lending and/or Credit experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other related fields
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in credit analysis and underwriting preferred
- Strong Ag background required
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the area - competitive salary and bonus incentive program.
To find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation, please contact Jason Riechers at (605) 277-9952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.