Here is an exceptional opportunity, if you are looking to making a tremendous impact on the lives of those who need your recovery expertise and recovery touch. A well-known firm in your area has fought -- out of -- care, concern and the desire to help seniors stay in their own home. For the past 11 years, they have worked hard to achieve this dream and has set their eyes to continue to make a different in their communities, going forward.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing in the state of practice
- Current copy of a State issued licensure as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years of experience as a registered nurse in clinical setting preferred
- Prior home healthcare experience is preferred
- Proof of valid state driver's license in state in which practices
- Proof of current automobile insurance
- Current health certificate; 0yysical examination and TB testing
- Current CPR card
- Flexible; yet organized, with ability to exercise sound judgment
- Able to communicate effectively in English, bother verbally and in writing
- Additional languages are welcome
Duties and responsibilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Wear identification while providing patient care
- Attend annual review and in service, as schedule
- Articulates Agency grievance / concerns procedure
- Articulate organization's emergency management plan
- Maintain currency of professional knowledge by participating in continuing education offerings
- Assure competency by maintaining and updating professional performance, knowledge and skills
- Activities participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities
- Practice in a manner consistent with a professional and Agency code of ethics
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices
- Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of the organization
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com, or call me, Wanda at (605) 937-5532 to confidentially discuss details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.