A strong Ag retail clients is currently accepting applications for an experienced Sales Agronomist. This client takes pride in their high level service after the sale, and their ability to maintain a loyal customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of crop input products directly to farmers
- Crop scouting, weed and pest identification
- Create product recommendations for farmers
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and current customers
- Variable rate and precision ag work as necessary
- Degree in crop and soil science, agronomy, ag business, or related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in an agronomy related role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with farmers
- CCA certification preferred but not required
This is a great opportunity for an individual to get their foot in the door with a retailer that takes pride in employee development. They look to promote from within when openings occur within the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.