Jewellery Designer job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Jewellery Designer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/22/2020
ZEVAR GOLD & DIAMOND JEWELLERS LTD. ARE LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME PERMANENT JEWELLARY DESIGNER
Title: JEWELLARY DESIGNER
Location: SURREY, BC
Salary: $26.00 per Hour
Terms of Employment: Full Time/Permanent
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Education: Secondary education is required.
• Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the same field is required.
MAIN DUTIES OF JEWELLARY DESIGNER:
Job duties of Jewellary designer are as follows:
• Design and often make jewelry using a variety of materials, including gold, silver and precious stones.
• Can make jewellary in small numbers or create bespoke pieces commissioned by a client.
• Jewellary designer can modify the design, change the stone or try a different setting.
• Study, design and prepare innovative jewellary ideas using sketches and technically sound drawings.
• Review and correct products for technically accuracy.
• Utilize specialized expertise of metals and design jewellary pieces accordingly
Zevar Gold & Diamond Jewellers Ltd
Unit 104-12885 80 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 0E6
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com
Contact Name: Ranjeev Kumar
State: British Columbia
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites