Join a reputable maintenance facility! They are growing and are in need of an additional Avionics Tech to join the team and continue the growth in an active and friendly environment.
Currently we are looking to find an exceptional Avionics Technician to work under an FAA Part 145 repair station specializing in avionics installations and maintenance for primarily piston and turboprop aircraft.
For immediate consideration, contact email@example.com with any relevant qualifications and files to this position.
Avionics Technician Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, service and repair aircraft avionics systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Installation and modification of avionics systems, ensuring quality and completeness of work.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to include aircraft open-up, trimming/fitting, and cleaning.
- Understand and follow OEM installation manuals and procedures.
- Complete required paperwork following maintenance and installation functions.
- Assist with annual inspections and other aircraft maintenance tasks
Avionics Technician Experience
- A&P (required)
- 3-5 years of experience ideal but not required
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read electrical schematics/diagrams
- Strategic thinker
- Pre-employment Drug Screening
This position offers competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and great environment for someone who enjoys the outdoors and a variety of seasons! Join a growing company today!
Take the next step in your aviation maintenance career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Jonathan Walter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.