Warm up your winter with a NEW CAREER! Peopleshare is seeking energetic and organized candidates for administrative openings in Irwin, PA. The company offers a great work environment where independent workers thrive! Do not let this opportunity pass you by, APPLY TODAY! Call Justin at (412)816-1900 for immediate consideration or reply to this posting.
Job Details for Administrative Clerk:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday - 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Pay Rate: $12 to $15 per hour
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Clerk:
- Complete data entry of customer information
- Verify accuracy and completion of documents
- Distribute mail and other documents to various departments
- Support team with additional administrative tasks
Job Requirements for Administrative Clerk:
- High school diploma or GED
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Prior administrative/office experience (i.e. call center, customer service, data entry, office manager, receptionist)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.