Welder job Winnipeg Manitoba
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Date Posted: 1/21/2020
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: Welder
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
• Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
• Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
• Assesses equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
• Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements).
• Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that need to be welded.
• Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
• Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
• Maintain equipment in condition that does not compromise safety.
• Completion of High School is required.
• Combination of diploma in welding and/or some work experience is required.
• Ability to understand technical documents and drawings.
• Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Contact Name: Manoj Joshi
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites