An established innovative full-service Texas-based law firm with a diverse array of practice areas is hiring an exceptional Litigation Associate to join their booming and dynamic national practice. Location options in Dallas/FW, Houston, San Antonio and Austin, TX.
· JD from ABA-approved law school
· 3 to 7 years' dedicated litigation experience
· Texas bar admission required
· Excellent research & verbal, written communications
· Growing book of business a big plus
· Full-phase litigation process experience preferred
· Aptitude for engendering client confidence
· Mindset for collegial, creative and entrepreneurial environment
· Client-centric outlook
· Embrace diversity and inclusion
· Courtroom experience (both motion practice and trial) - a plus
· Composure and professionalism dealing with high value, complex matters
· Litigators with 5+ years' experience running cases with minimal oversight welcome to apply
· All phases of discovery and hearings before State and Federal courts
· Drafting and responding to discovery and initial pleadings, drafting and arguing motions
· Legal research, discovery, mediations, client/witness interviews, trial preparation
· Take cases from initial suit, through trial and appeal
· Take & defend depositions
· Opportunity to onboard at an innovative practice experiencing significant upward growth trends
· Competitive compensation, full benefits incl. health insurance / 401k
· Culture of respect and supported professional development for the driven
· Partnership track potential, performance recognition
If you qualify and are compelled to hear more, please contact me at 605-619-1227 or email email@example.com.
All engagement is strictly confidential.
Legal Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.