Hi there! Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a handful of exceptional opportunities? There is no better place to start. I encourage you to reach out to me directly.
Email Me Directly: brayden(period)townsend(atsymbol)gogpac(period)com
Our clients do not typically post on job boards. We work alongside them on confidential searches. Want to get the scoop on the market? Apply now. I look forward to hearing from you.
A well-established, growing engineering firm, with a location in the Houston area is looking for a Structural Engineer. They work hard to ensure projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed clients' goals as well. They have a work hard, play hard mentality & invest into all of their employees.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance, flexibility, they understand the need for family time!
- A great culture, people, and environment
- The opportunity to grow both as a team and as an individual
- A diverse project portfolio
- Your voice means something hear, you are heard, your opinions will be listened to!
- Competitive compensation package
- YOU are valued, YOU are what makes the team succesful, YOU are wanted here!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and review structural drawings and specifications independently
- Leading and managing projects, performing design calculations
- Train and mentor designers and EITs in Structural Engineering
- Travel to job sites for field issues and project meetings with clients if necessary
- Drainage studies, hydrologic calculations
- Coordination with clients and team members
What You Need for this Position
- Engineer In Training Certification, Professional Engineer Licensed preferred
- 4+ years of related experience
- Knowledgeable in Residential and Commercial design/construction for new and existing structures
- Experience solving field issues
- Multi-task and work on a variety of projects
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD, RISA, Enercalc, and Microsoft office
Take the next step in your Engineering career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Brayden Townsend and I place professionals at all levels across the country in the Engineering & Design Industry. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605.444.1047 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | email@example.com
structural engineer, structural designer, structural project manager, structural project engineer, project structural engineer, structural, project manager structural engineer, structural designer, structural project manager, structural project engineer, project structural engineer, structural, project manager structural engineer, structural designer, structural project manager, structural project engineer, project structural engineer, structural, project manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.