Are you looking for a company that has passion and a role that is rewarding? Join a company where you are not just a number!
A thriving mission-driven organization is actively seeking an MDS Coordinator. The applicant must have great passion and excellent assessment skills. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Must hold a Nursing degree from an accredited college or University
- A current active RN license
- At least 2 years' experience in Long Term Care as an MDS Coordinator
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the overall process and tracking of all Medicare/Medicaid case-mix documents in order to assure appropriate reimbursement for services provided
- Must have strong clinical skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Coordinating the entire RAI process assuring accuracy, timeliness and completion of the MDS, CAAs and interdisciplinary Care Plan for all residents in accordance with all federal and state certification programs
- Ability to organize and prioritize
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please submit your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.