gpac is newly partnered with an asset-based regional and nationwide freight forwarder. They have recently made an acquisition and expanded both their facilities and territory. With this new growth, they are in need of additions to their operations staff; primarily today, a dispatcher.
The ideal candidate will have a background, experience, and skillset in line with the following:
- 2-5 years in trucking and/or courier operations
- Familiarity with routing, scheduling, and customer service representation
- Commendable leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
- Computer skills (varietal dispatching software experience is a plus)
- Warehousing knowledge (shipping/receiving experience is a plus)
With this opening coming as a byproduct of recent expansion, our client can offer a great deal of upside growth potential along with the following:
- Competitive market salary
- Medical, dental, and vision plan (company assisted)
- 401k plan (with % match)
- Flexibility of schedule, complimented by support of ops team
If you feel that you can fulfill these requirements, are comfortable in a fast paced environment, and have ambitions for a "long-haul" potential for growth in your career, please do submit your resume and shoot me a call or text at my direct line (605)-370-6250
KC Proctor | Search Consultant at gpac
(605)-370-6250 | email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.