A great community bank is looking at adding to their growing team. This position is responsible for maintaining the bank's current portfolio as well as continue to build off what is established. The compensation package will be generous with the room to grow in your career.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 or more years of experience as a commercial loan officer or similar title in credit extension, with very realistic business development requirements.
- Outstanding business development skills complemented with appropriate credit knowledge for the purpose of growing portfolio with quality loans
- Makes and services loans within delegated authority and in accordance with bank policies. Makes and/or conveys decisions on the loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for exercising credit risk management responsibilities on loans within area of responsibility
- Conducts complex credit analyses. Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness. Maintains current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by policy.
- Develops and manages commercial loan portfolios, including loan originations in the community served by the bank. Works with some complex loan packages.
For more information, reach out to your Banking Recruiter, Katie Mathis. firstname.lastname@example.org or 605.231.5528
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.