A&P Lead Tech
Join an innovative maintenance division with work that is never boring! They are expanding and are in need of an A&P Lead Tech to lead a team in an active and friendly environment.
Currently we are looking to find an exceptional A&P Technician to work under a 145 repair station specializing in line maintenance for a variety of Piston, Turboprop, and Jet aircraft.
For immediate consideration, contact email@example.com with any relevant qualifications and files to this position.
A&P Lead Tech Responsibilities
- Lead team in the performance of daily and assigned duties.
- Coordinate and assist with troubleshooting, service, and repair of aircraft, airframes and systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Inspects hydraulic systems, structural repairs, modifications, removal, replacement and reinstallation actions; part fabrication; layouts, templates, etc., inspect for structural integrity, quality and completeness of work.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to include aircraft open-up cleaning, lubing of aircraft systems and components.
- Understand and follow OEM installation manuals and procedures.
- Complete required paperwork following maintenance and installation functions.
- Assist with coordination and supervision of annual inspections and other aircraft maintenance tasks
A&P Lead Tech Experience
- A&P (required)
- Inspection Authorization preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and coordinate repairs with a team
- Strong leadership skills focusing on efficiency and safety
- Pre-employment Drug Screening
This position offers competitive pay and opportunity for advancement. Join a top tier company today!
Take the next step in your aviation maintenance career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Jonathan Walter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.