PeopleShare has an immediate need for a full-time and a part-time Bilingual Social Media Analyst in Reading, PA!
As a Bilingual Social Media Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining and continuously building the socialization of our client's online content.
The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Social Media Analyst Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the strategy and solutions to new business efforts
- Proactively introduce new ideas for initiatives
- Communicate effectively to consumers requests via social networks to team members
- Monitors social networks for potential threats or opportunities
- Respond in a timely manner to posts
- Create engaging and inviting environments on all social networks
- Oversee new associates working on the pages and provide daily insights on their progress
- Develop and implement social listening plan to understand competitive intelligence, campaign monitoring and brand meaning
- Identify trends in website traffic, customer reviews/ratings, social sentiment and media performance for analysis
Social Media Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Must be able to read, write, an speak Spanish and English fluently
- 1+ years of experience in social media
- Must have availability off hours via mobile phone as well as extended hours during crisis or recall situations
- Success managing multiple initiatives effectively to meet timelines and expectations.
- Ability to gather, evaluate and interpret data with an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships and interface with cross functional teams, consumer relations, marketing and our partner agencies
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
Pay Rate: $19 per hour
Schedule: Flexible 365 days per year between 8am - 8pm
***WORK FROM HOME!!!!!
APPLY NOW or CALL ME DIRECTLY at (610) 372-2727!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Reading, Mohnton, Exeter, Shillington, West Reading, West Lawn, Sinking Spring, Temple, Kutztown, Leesport, Hamburg, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers/packers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.