Food Service Supervisor (over-night shift) job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Food Service Supervisor (over-night shift) Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: BREKA BAKERY & CAFÉ
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/16/2020
Wage: $16 per hour
Number Of Openings: 1
BREKA BAKERY & CAFÉ is looking for a Food Service Supervisor (over-night shift) for our Denman Branch in downtown Vancouver!!
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Permanent / Full-time)
Position Available: 1
Location: 821 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 2L7
Hours: 7-8 hours per day (over-night shift in between 9PM-7AM) / 35-40 hours per week
Wage: $16 per hour
Job duties for this position include:
• Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
• Resolve customer complaints and maintain courteous attitude toward customers.
• Maintain records of stock for inventory control.
• Train of new employee(s).
• Language: English
• Completion of Secondary School
• At least 1 year of experience in food preparation or service
• Must be available to work overnight shifts(7-8hours) between 9PM and 7AM
• Must be available at least one day on weekend
How to Apply: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
BAKERY & CAFÉ
Contact Name: BREKA BAKERY & CAFÉ
Company Type: Employer
Company: BREKA BAKERY & CAFÉ
Street: 821 Denman Street
State: British Columbia
Zip: V6G 2L7
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites