PeopleShare is seeking experienced Medical Billing Specialists in Wyomissing, PA!
Are you a team player and love assisting others? Are you a polished Medical Billing professional who enjoys being challenged?
If so… APPLY NOW or contact me directly at (610) 372-2727.
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use a special coding system to choose diagnosis and procedure codes
- Enter insurance claims into specialized billing programs
- Interact with patients when insurance matters need to be clarified
- Follow up with insurers about any late payments
- Track payments to make sure reimbursements are received on time
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have an understanding of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding and insurance codes
- Candidate must possess 3+ years in customer service
- HS Diploma or General Education Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Mus be personable, warm and professional
SCHEDULE: Must be available to work 1st or 2nd shift between the hours of 7am - 9pm
PAY RANGE: $15-$19 per hour
If you are courteous, detail oriented, and possess excellent listening skills - WE NEED YOU ON OUR TEAM!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Reading, Mohnton, Exeter, Shillington, West Reading, West Lawn, Sinking Spring, Temple, Kutztown, Leesport, Hamburg, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers/packers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Customer service, customer care, hospitality, inbound calls, insurance, medical billing