PeopleShare is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to work with an established corporation in Somerset, NJ.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent communication skills.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $24.00/hour-$26.00/hour (Based upon experience)
- Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire opportunity
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting C-Level executive staff. Key job functions include:
- Prepare presentations, correspondences and reports with a high level of accuracy.
- Manage incoming phone calls and emails.
- Maintain and organize schedules, appointments, meetings and events. Record and distribute meeting minutes and prepare agendas and meeting materials.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and expense reports.
- Maintain office supplies and database system with proper documents and records.
- Must be flexible to assist in various tasks as needed and oversee delegated tasks.
Job Requirements for the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- 5+ years of executive level administrative support experience working in a corporate office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail and organization to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work seamlessly with internal and external partners of all levels
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8